We continually develop and evolve the Menuhin Competition as we move from country to country for the biennial Festival and Competition. We adopt the same approach to our corporate partnerships and memberships, working with you to develop a unique bespoke package that tailors to your specific aims and objectives. As a small team we offer great flexibility within our partnerships to adapt to your requirements as the markets require.
The Menuhin Competition has one of the widest reaches with applications received from over 40 countries in 2016 and many of our prizewinners since 1983 are still working as professional musicians today.
The Menuhin Competition London 2016 in numbers:
- 307 entries from 40 countries
- 17 nationalities represented by the 44 competitors and 9 jurors
- Audience attendance at 28 ticketed live concerts and events of 12,000
- The estimated audience in attendance of the 14 free events during the Menuhin Competition Gala Weekend plus the 14 outreach activities across schools, UCL Hospital and an office visit is a further 4,000
- The live streaming of the competition rounds reached 33,894 people in over 138 countries worldwide (during the hours that the events were taking place)
- Between 7th April and 6th May 2016 the Menuhin Competition YouTube channel was watched by 317,904 people from 162 countries
- During the month of April 2016 the Menuhin Competition website had 423,310 page views (83,748 sessions) from 152 countries, 44.4% of whom were new visitors
- Extensive social media following
To read the summary of the Menuhin Competition London 2016 please click here.
As we look ahead to the Menuhin Competition Geneva 2018, join us on our journey to nurture, challenge and inspire the next generation of talented young musicians. If you are interested in working with us and benefiting from our unique approach please contact us at email@example.com or 020 7620 8470.